APDF/APRO aims to:
- Enroll all National Dental Associations in the Asia Pacific region, irrespective of size, as members of the Asia Pacific Dental Federation/Asia Pacific Regional Organisation (APDF/APRO)
- Encourage all National Dental Associations in the Asia Pacific region to become members of the World Dental Federation (FDI) of which APDF/APRO is the regional organisation
- Recommend Policies and Programmes for the promotion of good oral health, continuing dental education and advancement of dental education
- Develop resources for dental education and the promotion of oral health
- Conduct activities and continuing dental education programmes in order to upgrade the quality of dentistry in the region
- To upgrade the skills, expertise and knowledge of dental practitioners so that they may serve the general population better
- Develop the International College of Continuing Dental Education (ICCDE) as the APDF/APRO's integral and effective educational component of APDF/APRO
- Seek cooperation with industry in oral health and dental education
- Ensure that all national dental associations are equal members in the Federation/Regional Organisation.
For more information about APDF please click here.